Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Hero Rises! An End to Fear?!

Romans! Countrymen! Lend me your ears! And any other appendages which you are not currently using!

Too long have we lived under the tyranny of fear! An oppressive, all pervasive fear which may or may not be a metaphor for various aspects of the human condition! But that ends today!

I am Omega! And in the name of Truth, Justice, Freedom, and Hope, I shall destroy the Fears!




I mean it shouldn’t take too long to do that. There’s only, like, 15 of them? 20 at most. Yeah this will be over fast.
…. What do you mean “over 100”? The fuck’s a “portrayal”? Back in my day, when we wanted to write a Fear blog, we didn’t go and write about dozens of new Fears all willy nilly! Nosir! We sat down, and we wrote a story about the Slender Man or the Wooden Girl, just like nature intended! In a blizzard! Uphill both ways!

1 comment: