Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Time to Train! Gonna Fly Now!



We returned victorious to the Blind Man’s library, the ancient artifact of Ecived Tolp in hand.

“Blind Man! I have brought you the artifact you wanted! Now teach me Kung-Fu!”

“You are indeed worthy of my training, Omega.” He said. “Hand me the artifact of Ecived Tolp and we may begin.”

I gave him the artifact. As he held it, it began to glow, and I felt a massive power welling up inside me. “What is this strange power?” I asked.

“The artifact of Ecived Tolp awakens your true potential! What you are feeling is your hidden power being unleashed!”

“Amazing! I feel much stronger now!”

“Yes, but that strength is useless without training. Time for a training montage!”



“That was a good training montage Omega!”

“Thank you, Blind Man-sensei! Am I strong enough to defeat the Dying Man?”

“Hm… the Dying Man is a powerful foe. But with your new strength, you just may have a chance. Now go, Omega! Go and bring honor to our dojo!”

“I won’t let you down, Blind Man-sensei!”

No comments:

Post a Comment