Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Round 2! The Ultimate Battle!

It wasn’t hard to find the Dying Man. After all, there aren’t that many muscular flying man with tumors the size of watermelons growing out of their heads in the world. He seemed surprised to see me when I arrived. “Already back for another beating, Omega? I was just about to kill Memes, but I can spare some time to play with you.”

“You won’t be killing anything else, Dying Man! Your terror ends now!”

“I’d like to see you try and stop me! I destroyed you the last time we fought!”

“I’m not the same Omega you fought before! I have become the legendary Super Omega!”

“Super or not, you cannot hope to defeat Death itself! Now come, let us fight!”

The Dying Man and I lunge forward. Our fists slammed into each other, creating a shockwave that destroyed the ground beneath us! I gave a devastating kick to his gut! He responded with a brutal punch to the face! We flew across the sky, trading blows in a vicious melee that moved too fast for human eyes to follow!

We broke from our engagement briefly, each landing on a pile of rubble created from our fight. “Impressive, Omega! You’re putting up much more of a fight than the last time! Unfortunately for you, I’m only using a fraction of my full power! Once I reach 100% power, you won’t stand a chance against me!” The Dying Man screamed as he began powering up! Then I punched him in the face.

“What are you doing? I was powering up! You’re supposed to stand there and wait while I power up!” The Dying Man said as he cradled his broken nose.

“If your full power is so powerful, I’m not going to let you reach it!”

“That’s not fair!”

“Life isn’t fair!” I shouted as I roundhouse kicked him in the face. He blocked that attack, but I followed with yet more punches.

“Stop it… stop it!” The Dying Man cried as he defended against my assault. “Just let me power up!”

“Never!”

The Dying Man screamed with rage and punched me out of the way. “Fine! If I can’t power up, then I’ll just kill everyone!” He flew into the air and began charging energy in his hands. “DEATH BEAM!” The Dying Man unleashed the energy as a beam of pure death, aimed right at the Earth!

Acting quickly, I caught the beam with my hands before it could hit the ground. But the Dying Man put more power behind the beam, causing me to be driven back. I was putting all my strength into holding back his attack, but it wasn’t enough. I was driven further into the ground, until it looked like I was going to be crushed entirely.

“Yes!” The Dying Man yelled. “You cannot much my power! Everything will die, and there’s nothing your weak body can do to stop it!”

“Future Sword!”

Spacefuture Blogger leaped behind the Dying Man and stabbed him with a laser sword. It didn’t do much damage, but it took the Dying Man’s attention off me for a moment. In that crucial second, I punched the beam back at him! The energy smashed into the Dying Man, and he let out a terrified “NOOOOO!” as he was completely destroyed. At last, Anime had been avenged.

There was little time to celebrate, for among the Dying Man’s ashes appeared a fireplace and an old radio. “Well done, Omega.” The King Fear said through the radio. “That was an impressive battle.”

“Enough of your games!” I said. “Come out of hiding and face me!”

“Not yet. You still haven’t proven yourself worthy. But there is one place you may prove your worth… In the arena!”

Suddenly I was standing in the middle of a coliseum, surrounded by cheering crowds. The King Fear continued to speak over the crowd’s roar. “Welcome to the first Multiverse Fear Budokai Tenkaichi Martial Arts Tournament! Where fighters and Fears from every universe battle each other for glory, and the prize of a string free boon from the King Fear himself!”

“A martial arts tournament? Ha! My Kung-Fu is the strongest there is! My victory is assured! I accept your challenge, King Fear!”

“Very good. I will look forward to seeing your fights, Omega.”

No comments:

Post a Comment